11/1/12

Some more for my sisters, who put everything on Facebook, even though I can't see it.

 This was the Mud Mile, and it really did feel like a mile.  You had to go up mud hills into water and up more mud hills.  Getting mud in your face/hair/everywhere was not an option, it was a fact!

 You REALLY had to help eachother, there was no other way.

 Then the boa constrictor...through tubes with water in them.

 And the funky monkey, where I proved once and for all that I have NO upper body strength.  I didn't even make one rung, if your counting!  That stance of Rob's is the "I swear, I didn't push you in" pose!  He was actually holding my waist trying to lift me from rung to rung, but as I said...NO upper body strength.
 Rob on the other hand...
This video is Everest, a crazy obstacle!
I have pictures of this, but they take soooo long to download.  Chad is the first one shown, being pulled up, then Rob gets up on his own, and then me...after that it is Misty, Justin, Jacob and Marc.

No comments: