6/28/10

Watterson Family Reunion

We went to the fabulous Watterson Family Reunion this weekend.  We mostly just climbed, ate, and chatted up the relatives :)  We had a lot of fun.  I discovered that if I wear my ipod when I climb I enjoy it a LOT more.  (It really scares me, but don't tell Rob) It was actually a blast when I had a little Muse going in my ear :)  It was great, as far as family reunions go!
P.S. My current count of mosquito bites is 26...that is WITH bug spray on most of the time!

5 comments:

NandM said...

SOOOOO much fun. I wish I looked as good as you in my family reunion photos, but alas cow poo and rocks do not a beauty make.

stephschmidt said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you guys had such a great time! Next time I go rock climbing, I'm taking an ipod - that is a fantastic idea!! And what kind of bug spray did you use?? Are you SURE it was bug spray?!

the holmans said...

love the new look of your blog, i was feeling a need for a change myself... love the family photo looks great...

Nicalee said...

What a beautiful family, I love the pics, and I really love you guys.

The Bundy Family said...

I do believe that you get prettier and prettier with age.