2/5/09

My Fun Day :)

Gracie's hook had been so Lonely this week, but today it was thrilled to accept her fabulous pink, animal print coat and backpack today! Mommy was, ashamedly, happy to have her back to school too! Gracie was so happy to be with all of her buddies again!

So, I was able to go shopping with my Mom and Nic, with the two other gremlins in tow. (In my, I'm so glad I totaled the old car, new car!) We had hotdogs and pizza at Costco and then went to Target (my fav that I never get to go to) and Micheals to get tempura paint. Seriously, slap yourself you are falling asleep with this lengthy explanation of my normalness.

And, finally, Avery wears darker lipstick than I have the guts to wear! Is she a serial killer in training? Possibly. But, will she be hot doing her dastardly deeds? Definitely.

4 comments:

Steph said...

What a sad, lonely little hook. I'm so glad Gracie's doing better, and that you're all staying well! I love your new car! I want to go for a ride! :) I love little Avery. Such a little person all her own!

Laura said...

Sweet new ride. I am jealous. We are a one car family right now cuz we still can't find a car we like for the right price. I don't know how people do it for long lengths at a time. Sheesh that Avery is beautiful, takes after her pretty mommy.

Amy said...

I hope you're still healing well from your accident. I am sure that you are reluctantly driving around your new car....right, if I have too additude. Ha! Ha! Say "Hi" to Rob from us.

Nicalee said...

oh come on, you would look gorgeous with that lipstick, would you just ball up and wear some really shocking lipstick you sissy?