4/26/08

Finally, Family Fun With DAD!








Rob has been working so much, including today until 6:00 P.M. and the kids have been sick...whine, whine, whine. So, we decided enough is enough. We are in charge of our own destiny, we do not have to accept this yucky life...we WILL have fun, we will! We took the kids over to the Hoytsville church and played some softball with them. Rob just recently went and bought beautiful new mitts for the girls, because they are playing T-Ball this summer (I am their coach, so help me). They are excited to play and they loved fielding balls tonight, it made me smile. I love softball, it is so fun to play, it makes me happy that they like it too...so far, I mean they are only 6 and 4! It was such good time, hurrah for family fun!

2 comments:

Doug, Kalee, Jonah, Nora, and Gavin said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm so glad you're a fellow blogger.

Steph said...

I LOVE that you're going to be your girls t-ball coach! That is awesome! I will definately have to come to some games :) We can't wait to see you guys again!